Disaster Preparedness for Nonprofit Organizations - 203
Recovering after a disaster.
What should you do to recover the operation and services of your organization after a disaster hits? You’ll find all the specifics in this course.
You will go through the following modules:
- Introduction to Disaster Preparedness 203 and the experts
- Module 1. Rebuilding Your Organization
- Module 2. Re-Establishing the Internal and External Communication
- Module 3. Recovery of Data
- Module 4. Recovery of Equipment and Devices
- Module 5. Post-Disaster Crowdfunding Ideas
- Module 6. Wrap Up and Certificate
Upon completing this course, you will be able to
- Describe the necessary actions to rebuild the organization after a disaster and initiate the recovery process
- Describe the best practices to re-establish the internal and external communications after a disaster,
- Identify the appropriate methods to recover data and hardware after a disaster, and
- Identify appropriate crowdfunding options your organization can adopt after a disaster.